Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Favorite Albums of 2010.

Tunes is telling me I listened to over 800 new albums this year.

That's fucking crazy.

Here's some of the music that I thought was pretty hip.

Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest

Liars - Sisterworld

The Budos Band - III

Tobacco - Manic Meat

No Age - Everything in Between

The National - High Violet

Beach House - Teen Dream

Fang Island - Self Titled

LCD Soundsystem-This Is Happening

Why? - Eskimo Skin

Worth a mention...

Sliegh Bells - Treats

How to Dress Well - Love Remains

Caribou - Swim

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

Weekend - Sports

Biggest Disappointments

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Interpol - Self Titled

Of Montreal - False Priest

I thought for a moment of putting the new Weezer album on here (YES, I LISTENED TO IT) but chose not too. I mean, we all knew it was going to be shit anyways.

No comments: